Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The ABC's of ME

I've seen this circulating around the blogs that I read, so I thought I'd tag myself and fill up some blog space.



A is for Age:

41 (where have all the years gone)


B is for Beer:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (need I say more)


C is for Career:

Not what I went to college for, but I love it


D is for Dogs name:

No dogs, just cats. Creepy, Girl, Dot, Maddi AND Piggy.


E is for Essential Item I use Everyday:

My toothbrush


F is for Favorite TV Show:

As the World Turns (been watching it since 1983)


G is for Favorite game:

I play Pogo games


H is for Hometown:

Seattle, Washington


I is for Instrument I play:

Does computer count?


J is for Favorite Juice:

Cran-Razz


K is for Whose Butt I'd like to Kick:

No comment, but she knows who she is, and so does her husband


L is for the Last Place I Ate:

Home


M is for Marriage:

Almost 17 years


N is for my Name:

melissa a


O is for Overnight Hospital Stays:

C-Section, 1994


P is for People I was with Today:

My daughter and my (more than) significant other


Q is for Quote:

Love today, Cherish Tomorrow


R is for Biggest Regret:

Refer to "K is for Whose Butt I'd like to Kick"


S is for Sport:

Is computering a Sport?


T is for Time I Woke Up Today:

4 am


U is for Current Underwear:

I think we're getting a bit too personal here


V is for Vegetable you Love:

Steamed Broccoli


W is for Worst Habit:

Cracking my knuckles, been doing it since I was about 8 years old
(used to be smoking ... but I QUIT !!!)


X is for X-Rays I've Had:

Want me to write a book?


Z is for Zodiac:

Every bit a Scorpio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home