Monday, December 04, 2006

De-lurking time !!!

I have had a few lurkers lately that have stuck around. I would like to give a shout out to the one in Silver Springs, MD and Frisco, TX (she has commented), Calgary, Alberta, Syndey Australia and I have this one that comes back periodically and the stat counter says this person is from off the coast of Africa. My daughter says it must be a whale ... I think she's right. I've got one from Rancho Cucamonga (I graduated from HS in Alta Loma). I got a few new ones from right here in Washington state, Port Orchard, Lakewood, Auburn and Gig Harbor. I have a one time show from someone who stuck around and read my entire blog, but hasn't been back yet, this person is from the Bronx. Phoenix, AZ ... Portland, Oregon (getting closer to me) ... Albia, Iowa ... Baltimore, MD ... Lima, Peru ... Philadelphia, PA. I wouldn't mind if you'd all step forward and said hi.

Of course I have my friends and family too ... Houston, TX ... Medford, OR ... Everett, WA ... Halifax, Nova Scotia ... and my own hits from me and my daughter.

Please de-lurk and introduce yourselves :-) ...

PS ... the one from Gig Harbor is puzzling me, because this person found me through a search engine. The phrase in the search engine was "losinghalfofme3" ... only someone that knew specifically about my blog would put that in. I know no one from Gig Harbor, so please step forward.