Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Woo Hoo !!!

I am so happy about the election returns !!! Its happy news that the totalitarianism state is leaving Washington !!! The Democrats are once again under control !!! I know its still up for contention in the senate, but we will win there too.

And how about donald rumsfield stepping down !!! Its about time !!!

HOWEVER, why doesn't it surprise me that bush is getting a long time family friend from Texas to take his place??? I guess we're staying in Iraq, and not talking about leaving, until bush is out of office.

If you notice that d.r. and bush are both in small case letters, that was on purpose. I have no respect for them.

I don't express my political views much ... however, I have NEVER been happy that bush is in office, and I'm one of them that has wanted d.r. to step down for a long time.

Clinton was brought forward for impeachment for MUCH less than what bush has done. The GOP needs to step up to the plate and let people know that they care about our country and get bush out of office.

I'll get off my soap box now. You probably won't hear anything else political out of me until the next elections ... maybe. Unless bush pisses me off before then.

****************************************************

My Mom had a procedure today. It was at 8:30 this morning, and I haven't heard from her. I'm worried, but what esle is new???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

politics... Interesting... I bet she is okay.

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home