Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Dad

This is the second post I had at my other blog. There is no reason to go back there ... I'm going to close it down in a couple weeks ... just to make sure everyone comes back.




My last post was about my Mom, this one has to be about my Dad.

I found him 6 years ago, next spring. When I told him I was his daughter, he accepted me into his heart immediately. There was never one iota of hesitation. He even told me if I wasn’t his daughter, he would be my Dad anyways … how sweet was that?

My Dad is a character. He’s funny, witty, caring and has an endearing personality. Everyone in his world must feel like the most important person in his world, because that’s how he treats everyone he loves.

Our relationship has evolved over the years, and I think we’ve come to a very comfortable place. He calls me often, and I enjoy talking to him. I love his southern accent which brings out his personality more.

I couldn’t ask for a better Dad. I feel we’ve made a connection between our hearts.
I love you, Dad ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home