Saturday, October 14, 2006

Imitation = Flattery ???

Maybe ... maybe not. Is plagerism a form of flattery or is it theft? Is my blog up for anyone to take and do with what they will? I had expected a few "haters" or the occasional "heckler" ... but I never expected flat out theft.

I'm not going to grace this site with adverstisment of their name here. Suffice it to say, they make this their practice. They steal peoples blogs, place them on their own site with advertisement, and make money off of them. Off of MY blog. I didn't think mine was that interesting.

However, now my pictures are out there for the world to view. Of course they were here too, but not many people visit this blog. A lot of people visit their site.

Frustration, anger, disbelief ... just a few of the emotions that come to mind when I think of this. I'll get over it just like I get over everything else in my life. You live and learn.

Sooooooooooooooooo ... I'm creating a new blog in a new space. I haven't moved completely over there yet, it may take a week or two before its complete. I have a lot to transfer over and I have to figure out how to do it. This new space is more secure and I can put a password on the picture content so my pictures won't be out there for the world to see.

I will create a temporary yahoo account so I can have you email me there, if you don't already know my aol email, and I'll give you the new sites address and the password for the picture content. You won't be able to google my site, because I have a restriction on that, so you'll have to get the address from me. For the people that I know their email address, I will email you the information when it is necessary.

For the time being, this blog will be in haitus and this will be the second to the last post. The last post will be telling you the email address to send your request to.

Take care everyone ... thanks for staying posted, and I'll get back to you all when my new blog is up and running. Hey H of NWpeace ... if you want to be of assistance, please let me know. I'm having problems figuring out how to export from blogger. I'm moving to your site.

You know I love you all ... melissa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is HIDEOUS!!!
I won't say, I can't believe someone did that- because I can.
I'm so loosing my faith in this human race.
I'll email you....

Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:17:00 PM  
Blogger jessie200 said...

Hi Melissa,

I am not very good at this computer stuff, so can you please tell me exactly how I find you, especially as I do not have your email address.

Thanks, Jessica

Thursday, October 19, 2006 4:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home