Monday, September 11, 2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED !!!

My very first tag ... see me dancing around the room !!! I now feel like I'm in the circle of bloggers !!!

For those of you who don't know what tagging is, someone gives you a list of questions to answer, you answer them, and then you send off the tag to someone else. I don't have many bloggers that read this, so I only have one person to tag ... HI HOLLY !!! Its YOU !!!

1. Name 4 Jobs that I've had:

a. pizza cook ... yup I can toss those babies in the air !!!
b. manager of 7-11 store ... craziest job ever ... but I'd do it again.
c. sous chef ... 5 star restaurant, I was the oyster chef
d. owner/fitness center

2. Name 4 movies I've watched over and over:

a. Wizard of Oz ... its the only thing that kept my toddler daughter busy while I did chores around the house.
b. Karate Kid 1 & 2 ... just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those movies
c. Star Wars ... I was in 6th grade when the first one came out, I was hooked
d. I can't think of a 4th one, so b is now b and c, and c is now d.

3. Name 4 favorite foods:

a. Pizza
b. Pizza
c. Pizza
d. Pizza ... need I say more !!!

4. Name 4 places I have lived:

a. California
b. Washington
c. California
d. Washington

5. Name 4 places I'd rather be right now: (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER OF IMPORTANCE!!!)

a. Houston, Texas
b. Marysville, WA
c. Halifax, Nova Scotia
d. in the hopsital getting my surgery !!!

6. Name 4 places I've gone to on vacation:

a. Texas
b. Montana
c. Idaho
d. California

Wooooo hooooo !!! Still loving the fact I got tagged ... thanks jeneflower !!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool jobs you have had. Wow- I am envious of the owner of the fitness center thing and working for the 5 star restaurant. Cool.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home