Monday, September 11, 2006

What I expect from Surgery

Barring all complications, and after post-op recovery, I expect to lose all my excess weight. I expect that after I lose the weight, my heart won’t have to work as hard and will stop racing. I expect to be able to manage my Diabetes. I expect to be able to return to my work out routine. I expect to be able to take walks on the beach with my daughter. I expect to increase my life span. I expect to feel like a different person. I expect my outlook on life will drastically change. I expect I won’t feel tired all the time. I expect I won’t feel like my life is doomed. I expect my self esteem to rise. I expect to be able to look at myself in the mirror.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you great success with your surgery that you have been discussing. You sound like you have a lot of motivation and drive.


Consider yourself tagged BTW.

Monday, September 11, 2006 5:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about sharing the same clothes?? What is 'tagged'?? Someone please tell me.

Monday, September 11, 2006 7:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home