Wednesday, November 08, 2006

November ...

I happen to love November. I love the weather, how nature is transformed, and the crisp clean air.

My birthday is in November, this Friday to be exact. Not because its my birthday month, but November is my favorite time of the year. I love the fall colors, the idea of Thanksgiving looming, just everything about it.

This November happens to be my favorite. This Thanksgiving, I get to meet my birthmother for the first time ... how cool is that !!!

Happy November to all (My Mom's birthday is 6 days after mine ... November is awesome)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You live out west, right? I think your Novemebers are like our Septembers and Octobers which are two of my favourite months. By November there is not a leaf left on the trees our east and it can be bitter cold. We're just waiting for snow to soften the harshness.
Happy Birthday!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 7:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home