Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pictures !!!


I arrived in Talent, Oregon on a cool, wet, dark Wednesday night. When I showed up at my Mom's door



I was drenched !!!


(disclaimer: that is NOT me, nor my dog)

It didn't take long before we were acting like buddies and being goofy together


We became fast friends and, more importantly, Mother and Daughter reunited


I was very sad to leave ... and I'd post my "leaving" picture, but its more grainy than the previous one. So I'll leave it to your imagination. Suffice it to say we were both sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I feel terrible that I've been so lax on my blog reading! Here are pictures, and the WHOLE story!
I'm sorry missed these earlier....

Your Mom looks so so sweet, and you both look so happy to be in one another's lives. I am so happy you've found her, and that it's had the postive outcome it has - what a blessing for both of you.

Isn't it wonderful to have the hole in your heart filled up with your Momma?

Congrat's to both you!
XXOO
Holly

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 8:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home