Sunday, February 25, 2007

What has been going on you ask?

My daughter and I are dealing with an issue. I still maintain she is a very good kid, but she is a kid, and sometimes kids make poor choices. She's dealing with the consequences in a mature manner, and I think that's the best thing. She turns 13 soon, and I hear that this is just the beginning ... oh joy !!!

BIG NEWS !!!

I talked to my baby sister, E. I know I was reluctant at first. I wanted my Mom to myself, and I didn't want anyone to interfere with that.

E is terrific. We laugh alike, we walk a like and sometimes we even talk alike. LOL ... we look like twins separated by 6 years.

Nature VS. Nurture. I've touched on the subject in this blog, and many times through my journey to find my family.


I do not believe I am the product of my environment. I am not like my adoptive family at all. I took nothing from them, and I'm glad for that.

I am so much like my Mom and my Sister. I would've loved for the three of us to have been the family I grew up in. Shoulda, woulda coulda.

I need to ask permission to post any pictures of E. I've sent pictures of her around to different people, and everyone says we look so much alike.


If you were to eavesdrop on any of our conversations, you'd know that we're alike in so many more ways than you could imagine.

We each have a daughter, mine is 13, and I believe hers is 14. Her daughters name is identical to my daughters name except for one letter.

I think that is just too cool.

I still just LOVE to talk to my Mom too. I feel very lucky to have all my girls in my life, M and J you're included in that. I love you all !!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI SIS! I love your blog ! I'm so happy to have you in my life. I love our chats we have, and all the cards you send me. You are really caring and sweet and the kindest person. We truely are just alike, I can't believe it. You take care,
baby sis.

Monday, February 26, 2007 1:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa glad to see you back and well, missed hearing your news, but happy to see it is good news! Speak soon, Jessica

Monday, February 26, 2007 3:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home