Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Turn the Page

I have listened to this song almost everytime I'm in a meloncholy mood. Its a lot like the song by Jackson Browne, Running on Empty.

There are a few songs that make me want a cigarette. Yes, you heard me right. I am a smoker. Well, I'm trying to be an ex-smoker. I haven't had one in 7+ months now. I don't think I will ever start up again, however, the need and desire still remain strong.

This song has a lot of mixed memories for me. Do you have really happy memories that hurt when you think of them? Thats what this song does for me. I have very happy memories associated with this song, however, it still stings ... after 20 something years, it still stings.

BUT ... I love this song, and I will never stop listening to it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home