Saturday, April 21, 2007

How Frightening !!!

Way back ... about a year or so before M!!tv started, there was a show that would play three music videos, then end. Then the show would start again, play three music videos, then end. It would do that for a couple hours at a time. I have no idea what the name of the show was and it only had a select few videos, probably because there just weren't many out at that time. I believe we're talking about 1979.

My friends and I would watch them and dance to the music. We did a lot of that back then, listening to music and dance. Its one of my favorite past times as a teenager, I still like to do it.

Anyways ... this particular video was one of the few that we watched on that show. It never got too popular, but I loved it and I loved the video.





The group is Split Enz. The song, I Got You (I Get Frightened). In America, they were a one hit wonder. They were from New Zealand, but made it big in Austrailia. This is the only song I like from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home