Sunday, April 22, 2007

My 15th Birthday

On my 15th birthday, my friends and I piled into my boyfriends car. It was a small car, and we were crammed in there. We were excited because we were going to the cult show of the previous decade and the decade to come. Most had seen the show 100's of times, this would be my first time, however, I knew about so much about it because everyone talked about it. We came prepared with our rice, toast, lighters and everything that you were supposed to bring. I ended up seeing this movie about 30 times that year, and I knew every word to the movie.

Anyone that is a bit older than me and a bit younger than me knows that I'm talking about the musical, "Rocky Horror Picture Show". It started out with the Lips ... (Lips, Lips, Lips), Meatloaf made an appearance ... yes, even Susan Sarandon and Tim Curry were in the movie.

I actually like two of the songs the best ... and only if I'm watching the movie along with it. Here they are: (sorry Mom, I don't think you'll want to see the first one.)








Brings back a lot of memories :-) ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home