Monday, October 22, 2007

Wow ...

I didn't think they kept blogs open this long if you didn't write in it. Sorry to be out of the limelight for a while. I thought I'd stop by to say hi :-) ...

I'd like to give a shout out to a good friend of mine, she's a new reader. Hey RC ... welcome. I hope you like what you read. Its about time you made it here.

I looked at my stats, and I have a faithful few that keep checking back to see if I've had any pearls of wisdom lately, and I'm sorry. I guess that's why I having been keeping this up, nothing to write about. Although, I want to thank you all for being faithful and I'll try really hard to keep things up.

People like bullet posts when there's a lot to update, so here goes:
  • I have found I will always have issues with parental units, whether adoptive or birth. My newest reader reminds me that everyone belongs to a dysfunctional family, it just comes in different forms, thank you for reminding me that I'm not the only one with trying parents.
  • L ... my daughter will finish up her soccer career this next weekend. They don't have a high school team here, so we won't have soccer in our lives anymore :-( ...
  • We're closing down the fitness center at the end of the year. I will be talking about my next venture later.
  • I'm not homeschooling L this school year. I loved it, however, she really needs a social life, and she's now in the process of making up lost time.
  • N is now in Afghanistan, he has 299.13 days left as I type this.
  • A is pulling her hair out raising two babies, still in diapers, alone, in Germany. I know others have done this, and more, but I still feel bad for her.
  • My health is stable right now. I haven't been in the hospital since August, and that was only for one night. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to go into Afib, but it goes away. I think I am doing fine.
  • As of today, it has been 1 year, 1 month and 2 days since I've had a cigarette. Yay me.

Hey Jesse, I saw you in my stats ... glad you're still around. How are you doing?

I have a new thing, well newer than posting 80's vids. I am totally hooked on YuTub3. I don't go for all the stupid stuff, but every once in a while, I find one that I just LOVE. So guess what? Instead of posting 80's vids, I'm going to post cool stuff from that site.

I guess my first one is this one, its awesome ... you must watch until the end.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home